Im wöchentlichen State of the Game hat sich Ubisoft zu den geplanten Änderungen des nächsten Title-Updates 9.1 zu The Division 2 geäußert. Demnach stehen einige Balancing-Änderungen bevor.
Das kommende Title-Update 9.1 zu The Division 2 soll demnach am kommenden Dienstag, den 12. Mai, veröffentlicht werden. Das Update bringt einen ganzen Batzen an Balancing-Änderungen mit. Vor allem geht es einigen übermächtigen NPCs an den Kragen. Dazu gehören unter anderem die extreme Zielgenauigkeit feindlicher Granaten, der Schaden beim blind Schießen aus der Deckung, die Reichweite der Cleaner-Flammenwerfer und so einiges mehr.
Abgesehen davon startet mit Reanimated ein neues Event aus der laufenden Season welches dafür sorgt, dass Gegner nach dem Ableben wieder aufstehen, was nur durch das Töten per Kopfschuss verhindert werden kann. Zudem kommen die letzten Fahndungsziele, nämlich Merkur und Venus, ins Spiel. Nachfolgend die vorläufigen Patchnotes:
NPC BALANCE CHANGES IN TITLE UPDATE 9.1
Title Update 9.1 is scheduled for May 12, and will include fixes for the following issues as the developers continue to work on the game’s health:
- Framerate drops in the Dark Zones.
- Friendly Oxidizers damaging ally Skills.
- Recommended Activity tab not closing.
- The Frenzy talent staying active when swapping weapons.
Title Update 9.1 will also include balance changes for NPCs, addressing enemy Skills, weapons, and abilities that stand out as causing difficulty spikes. The developers are still looking at further changes and adjustments, and the first pass includes the following:
- Nerfed damage and out-of-cover accuracy of the SMG used by red-bar Hyena Assault
- Reducing damage from Burn and Bleed status effects (also affects PvP)
- Nerfed NPC grenade-throw accuracy. Accuracy is reduced further based on the distance to target. Elites have better accuracy, and Hunters, Rogue Agents, and Legendary NPCs have better accuracy than Elites.
- Decreased accuracy of Hyena Thrower's airburst, Black Tusk Mini-Tank's grenade, and Cleaner’s napalm airburst turret.
- Reduced NPC accuracy while blind-firing. Legendary NPCs get more accurate the longer they blind-fire.
- NPCs will no longer blind-fire with a shotgun or sniper rifle; instead, they will switch to a pistol to blind-fire. Hunters, Rogue Agents, and some bosses are an exception, and can break this rule. Also, Tank archetypes will no longer blind-fire.
- Reduced the frequency and aggressiveness of NPC behavior when advancing on hidden targets (players who have not been exposed for a long duration).
- Fixed some status-effect reactions that could cause non-tank NPCs to path towards players aggressively. (Note: This fix and the one above only address some sources of the perceived NPC aggressiveness; developers are still investigating other sources and working on fixes.)
- Reduced how much damage player Skills take from NPCs
- Nerfed range of Cleaner Tank's flamethrower
- Nerfed Hyena RC Cars to reduce the damage of their explosions, the duration of lingering ground fire and the Burn/Confuse status effect, and the frequency at which Hyena RC Cars are deployed.
- Nerfed Black Tusk Suicide Drones to reduce damage from their explosion and how often they’re deployed.
- Black Tusk Support Station no longer heals mechanical NPCs or destructible props (objects players have to destroy in a mission).
- The Legendary version of the Support Station now has healing cap amounts like normal version.
- Reduced the size of player hitboxes (against NPCs) when players are blind-firing from behind cover. This should make it feel less risky for players to blind-fire at NPCs.
- Armor kits no longer completely heal Bounties and other bosses (Hunters will still heal completely).
- Adjusted status effect reaction priorities to fix an issue that allowed Ensnared NPCs to still move if Blinded or Burned before being Ensnared.
- Further lowered likelihood of Tank archetypes rushing toward player hives or turrets to stomp them.
SEASON 1 – SHADOW TIDE
Home League is currently in its second week.
- Home League runs for 1 more week.
- Complete 54 stages of Home League to earn an Exotic Cache.
- Complete all 60 stages to unlock a unique Lady Liberty backpack trophy.
- An issue has been discovered in which Rogue Agents are spawning in League-challenge missions. This will be fixed in Title Update 10.
New Global Event: Reanimated
- New enemy tech causes hostiles to reanimate after death.
- Reanimated enemies have lower health.
- To stop enemies from reanimating, take them down with a headshot.
- Headshots will cause corrosive brain matter to appear and infect anyone nearby.
- After a second takedown, enemies will stay down, so always double-tap.
- Reanimation can be activated and deactivated in the Global Event settings.
- Players can earn unique rewards for participating and finishing the event.
Season 1 Manhunt
- Next week, the fourth Manhunt Target, Mercury, and the Prime Target, Jupiter, will be available.
- Defeat all four Manhunt Targets to get access to Jupiter and the special Mission. Defeating Jupiter will grant the EMP Sticky Skill Mod.
- All Targets will be available until the end of the Season.
- There will be a way to earn the EMP Sticky Skill Mod after the Season has finished; more details to follow.