RELEASE CANDIDATE WARNING:
THIS UPDATE WILL MODIFY YOU EXISTING GAME INSTALLATION DIRECTORY. ROLLBACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION IS NOT POSSIBLE. THIS IS RELEASE CANDIDATE AND FINAL UPDATE MAY DIFFER. AS ALWAYS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
- An original version of Iron Front: Liberation 1944.
- 1.01 patch installed on Iron Front: Liberation 1944.
- 1.02 patch installed on Iron Front: Liberation 1944.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Iron Front: Liberation 1944 installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
Version 1.03 Changelog
- New: New exe, fixing several crashes.
- New: Different damage model of the vehicles - they don't change anymore suddenly to an odd, burning piece of metal.
- New: New system of hitching the anti-tank guns to vehicles, now it needs only one simple action, and can be hitched also by the driver inside the vehicle.
- New: BattlEye anti-cheat system added.
- New: New, wider window of the list of the multiplayer servers.
- New: SVT soviet rifle added.
- New: G43 german rifle added.
- New: New german camo units (Sturmers, infantry and tank crew) added - an official mod made by Nick Leyland aka Stagler.
- New: Flare pistol added to the unteroffices.
- New: New mine system, does not need the "Using mines and tripwires" module anymore.
- New: Now M3 scout can close the armor plate now (need to get out from the car to do it, as in the real one).
- New: The M2 machine-gun on M3 scout is switchable.
- Fixed: Fixed the work of multiplayer, fixed several crashes.
- Fixed: Fixed various bugs of Soviet and German campaign.
- Fixed: Fixed some errors of the anti-tank weapons, especially in the multiplayer.
- Fixed: The bombs can damage the tanks in the multiplayer now.
- Fixed: Fixed the wrong sound of the steps while running with the ready weapon.
- Fixed: Hanomag crew can be killed now by the M2 machine-gun.
- Fixed: Fixed the problems with the small anti-tank weapons against tanks in Multiplayer (no more "Panerfaust not working")
- Fixed: Fixed various errors of the mines.
- Fixed: Fixed several building issues, doors, geometry problems, crashes due to errors.
- Fixed: Fixed the problem with the breakable parts of the vehicles in the multiplayer.
- Fixed: Reduced the thickness of the wooden fences against the bullets.
- Fixed: Now the tank riders die by HE shells.
- Fixed: Hanomag and M3 scout don't have anymore so big zoom at the machine-guns.
- Fixed: Sometimes the crew of anti-tank guns was not dying from enemy fire.
- Fixed: The static machine-guns couldn't turn around in multiplayer.
- Updated: Updated several multiplayer missions, fixed several bugs.
- Updated: Updated the trenches, fixed some errors.
Dateigröße: 80 MB