Treyarch hat das mittlerweile zehnte Update zum Shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops III veröffentlicht, das durchaus groß ausgefallen ist.
Der Patch hievt den Shooter auf die neue Version 1.10 und bringt zahlreiche Bugfixes für den Multiplayer-Modus eben so mit, wie für den Zombies-Modus. Der Download des Updates beträgt rund 1,2 GB, wobei die genaue Größe jedoch abhängig von der jeweiligen Plattform ist.
Alle Änderungen in der PS4-Fassung des Spiels im Überblick:
- New “Music Tracks” option is available in the Option Menu. Players are now able to choose which music plays in the Multiplayer Frontend, or select to have no music at all.
- Updated the “100 Percenter” Calling Card art and moved the challenge from Dark Ops to the main screen to reflect status as a “Challenge Master” reward.
- Improved stability when accepting an invite without the title booted.
- Improved messaging when a Player without Eclipse attempts to join a Player with Eclipse in the Main Menu.
- Leaderboards are now accessible after Maintenance messages are dismissed.
- Fixed an error when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match if the Hardcore game rule was enabled.
- Nomad – Rejack ability will now properly have a smoke effect if used while a Power Core Scorestreak is in effect
- Power Core – Resolved an issue where the Power Core was not destroying an enemy H.A.T.R.
- Fixed an issue where the Talon Scorestreak was able to navigate underneath the map in various locations.
- The Hardpoint location next to the Southern bridge can no longer be captured from the outer side of the Northern walls.
- Placed proper Player and Scorestreak collision on the back of the boat, in the river on the South end of the map.
- Improved building appearance in the Northwest corner of the map.
- Going behind the boulder on the street-side cliff is now considered out-of-bounds.
- Improved bot pathing in the river during Custom Game matches.
- Fixed an exploit where Players were able to stand on an unintended ledge.
- Players are no longer able to mantle into some of the rocks.
- Improved Player collision around Point B in the Domination game mode.
- Players are no longer able to use Ruin’s Overdrive ability to run outside the boundaries in the Southeast corner of the map.
- Fixed an exploit where Players were able to reach a particular metal beam in the center of the map.
- Addressed an issue where Players could stand on the gate next to the cliff path.
- Fixed Player camera intersecting the edge of gate near one of the gongs.
- Fixed issues where the Players were able to stand in unintended areas next to the white dragon banner and the red veranda.
- Fixed spawn issues at the beginning of 8-Player Gun Game and Free-for-All matches.
- The Talon Scorestreak is no longer able to navigate inside the mountainous area around the Eastern edge of the map.
- Improved Player mantling across multiple objects in the map.
- Fixed issues where the Talon Scorestreak was able to navigate to unintended areas beneath the outer catwalks
- Fixed an exploit where Players were able to shoot through the window into the train.
- Improved map performance near the stairsteps of the East platform.
- Placed object in front of the barn’s woodpile, in order to close up the line of sight toward the wall run.
- Fixed an exploit where Players were able to mantle to an unintended area near the cave.
- Addressed an issue where Players were able to reach an exploitable area next to the waterfall.
- Addressed an exploit near the wall, North of the palace.
- Players are no longer able to mantle into the ticket booth next to the starting area spawn
- Updated Official CWL Variants with new restricted items
- Additional item restrictions implemented in Arena.
- Perks – Ghost, Sixth Sense, Tracker
- Scorestreaks – Guardian, Hardened Sentry
- Equipment – Trip Mine, Shock Charge, C4
- New “Scrim Series” playlist introduced to Arena – Play the official CWL game modes, maps, and rulesets.
- No Protect & Ban, No Specialist Draft.
- Resolved an issue where certain player-controlled Scorestreaks were not counting toward the teamkill kick limit.
- Fixed a bug causing loss of functionality when activating a GobbleGum machine.
- Resolved a bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when backing out of a Public Match Lobby as the client.
- Resolved a bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when first entering Zombies.
- Resolved a freeze in Theater regarding the creation of clips that include the level shortcut event on Shadows Of Evil.
- Addressed an issue where players would still be targeted after activating the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum.
- Implemented various fixes for cases that caused a host migration to fail.
Shadows of Evil
- Fixed a stability issue encountered while completing the Easter Egg.
- Removed the depletion of Beast mode during a host migration.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to leave the playable space.
- Fixed a bug causing the Margwa to still target players in Beast mode or while using the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum.
- Resolved an XP exploit regarding the Fly Trap Easter Egg.
- Added missing animations for Zombies that are affected by the “Pop Shocks” GobbleGum.
- Fixed a rare crash loading The Giant.
- Resolved an issue causing unsmooth movement for clients navigating while in low gravity.
- Fixed a rare bug regarding incorrect FX appearing on zombies while they are being consumed by the dragons.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed use of the Ragnarok DG-4 to avoid death during a rocket test fire
Zetsubou No Shima
- Resolved steaming issues on perk machines and spider web walls.
- Resolved a bug that prevented muting of other players on the scoreboard.
- Addressed several issues with spider pathing.
- Fixed various death barriers around the level.
- Fixed an exploit created by zombies getting caught on spider webs indefinitely.
- Resolved issues with electricity effects being stuck on a player’s screen after charging their shield with lightning.
- Resolved a crash that occurs when picking up the Skull of Nan Sapwe after a player had left a public game.
- Balanced Skull of Nan Sapwe weapon depletion and recharge rates.
- Fixed an issue causing the players to lose their weapons when picking up the KT-4 while using the Skull of Nan Sapwe.
- Fixed an issue causing the Skull of Nan Sapwe energy to deplete immediately upon activation.
- Resolved issue blocking players from buying perks after respawning from an imprint plant.
- Fixed instances of player being unable to pick up the KT-4 underwater plant ingredient.
- Removed exploit allowing players to jump on top of plants.
- Resolved an entity limit crash in split screen.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to skip the Easter Egg boss battle and see the narrative in-game cutscene.
- Added new Create Public Game option for DOA II in the lobby.
- ROJ Guardian hitpoints clamped.
- Silverback movement speed adjustments. Speed reduced 3%
- Silverback more likely to use/chain special attacks.
- Siegechicken vehicle time out reduced from 40 to 30.
- Siegechicken vehicle added to Hangar bonus room.
- Chicken eggs health boosted.
- Fortitude now only gives Siege vehicles (SiegeBot and FIDO) a 1.75 time out multiplier, down from 2.0.
- Nuke pickup added to bonus rooms.
- Adjusted how enemy selects player targets.
- Reduced the Spider’s melee range.
- Reduced electric pole spawn count in a couple of arenas.
- Made adjustments to how electrical poles are placed and how they spread out.