- Generals’ night fighting ability is granted at 4 stars rather than 5
- We have fixed the “memory leak” slowdown that was seen on the Campaign map during extended play
- Loyalty is now available with all shadow factions.
- The faction leader will now not revolt.
- When a horde is created, horde units are no longer added to existing armies that occupy forts.
- We have fixed a bug that causes hordes to avoid fighting armies on bridges on the campaign map.
- We have given Gratianus Flavius a unit of Imperial German Bodyguards to fix a missing general's unit bug in the starting positions.
- We have made fixes to settlement tax updating, so that it correctly updates tax policy when changing governors
- We fixed a bug that caused diplomats to gather at extreme southwest corner of map in some cases.
- Fixed crash where settlement recruitment queue for rebellions was exceeding max size.
- The Marriage Event trigger now works.
- There are a large number of changes to the balance of the game in response to the extended play that has been done by forum users.
- Fixed an issue where disembarkation paths were being left on the terrain.
- The Nomad voices have been changed from Greek to Barbarian.
- We have fixed crash where settlement recruitment queue for rebellions was exceeding max size.
- Improvements have been made to prevent men spilling around the base of siege towers.
- There was a pathfinding issue that made river battles very slow. This has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made to the AI when orchestrating Skirmish Maneouvres.
- The AI will now use 'fire at will' with idle units so that they throw pila at nearby enemies.
- The AI will now make a decision about throwing pila before charging into combat based on the location of enemy units.
- The unit experience upgrade “sparkling” effect can now be turned off using the UNIT_EXPERIENCE_UPGRADE_EFFECT tag in preferences.txt.
Dateigröße: 57 MB
Dateigröße: 57 MB