An original version of Arma 2: Combined Operations / Operation Arrowhead / Reinforcements 1.50-1.60.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible,
- if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
NOTE: This patch will also update your:
- ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.11. (note: ARMA 2 version 1.00-1.04 must first use patch 1.0x to 1.05)
- ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.03 if necessary.
- ARMA 2 PMC 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary.
- BattlEye within ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: RFT to actual revision
VERSION 1.60 HIGHLIGHTS
- New features: FXAA Anti-Aliasing mode, user-definable memory allocators, new scripting commands, new commandline options
- Multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping, includes number of fixes, optimizations and improvements
- Netcode, VON and dedicated server fixes plus configuration additions in place
- Singleplayer received visual states smoothing and prediction (notable e.g. on distant units)
- AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat, AI has received numerous bug fixes
- Aircraft & Helicopters simulation received slight improvements
- ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of most from really annoying bugs
- official expansions & product combinations unified in way to allow easier operation of all distributions (separated installs/Steam/Desura) for build-in expansions manager
- Documentation to accompany these changes is available on our community wiki BIKI: http://community.bistudio.com/ and our BIForum http://forums.bistudio.com/
- ARMA 2: BAF and ARMA 2: PMC got their share of fixes too
Dateigröße: 704 MB
Dateigröße: 704 MB