Der neue Patch zu 'Rome: Total War' kann nur über die Version 1.3 installiert werden und bewirkt eine Reihe von Verbesserungen. Hier das Changelog:
- We have fixed the “memory leak” slowdown issue that was seen when playing the campaign map for prolonged periods.
- We have fixed the Naval battles that were not working correctly in version 1.3. AI-controlled factions will now make proper use of ships.
- Saved games from version 1.2 will work in version 1.5. A couple of other problems with saved games have also been fixed to prevent crashes.
- The Gauls can no longer recruit Naked Fanatics as they no longer have farming-related shrines and temples.
- Academy-class buildings now give a law bonus, as they do in the BI expansion pack. These buildings now have uses in cities without governors or generals in residence.
- Only Roman factions can hold Games at an Arena-class building.
- Diplomacy has been “tweaked” so that Roman diplomatic activity is more coherent.
- Fleeing armies can now only flee once after a large battle defeat.
- We have added secondary low-quality sword to the phalanx-capable German Spearman Warband.
- Removed inappropriate officer from Rebel Archer Warband units.
- Reduced hit points for German Berserkers from 3 to 2 (matching those in BI).
- Improvements have been made to prevent men spilling around the base of siege towers.
- There was a pathfinding issue that made river battles very slow. This has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made to the AI when orchestrating Skirmish Maneouvres.
- The AI will now use 'fire at will' with idle units so that they throw pila at nearby enemies.
- The AI will now make a decision about throwing pila before charging into combat based on the location of enemy units.
Dateigröße: 28 MB
Dateigröße: 28 MB