PANZERS Vista update
- Multiplayer Timing Bug Fixed
- Modified the game's executable file so that it is able to run on Microsoft's new operating system: Windows Vista.
- Fixed the Superspeed effect bug related to Hyperthreading.
- Fixed the Superspeed effect bug related to Dual-core Laptop computers.
- CD Protection (Starforce) has been removed, the original CD is no longer needed during gameplay.
Savegames from versions prior to 1.06 can be loaded after installing this patch.
Simply replace or overwrite the old PANZERS_PHASE_2.exe
file which is located in your games RUN directory (the default location
is C:Program FilesPANZERS - Phase2Run) with the new one included in
this zip file.
When you start the program, in the upper right corner you should see version number 1.08.
All firewall users please ensure that UDP-port 5555 and 6500 are enabled
-How do I configure my router to host a multiplayer
game using the build-in Gamespy-client of Codename:Panzers ?
Please ensure that UDP-port 5555 and 6500 are accessible from the internet and forwarded to the local PC where Codename:Panzers is installed. For outgoing connections to the internet you have to forward UDP-Ports 13139,
27900 and 28910.
Dateigröße: 4 MB