2007-02-03 11:31 - ** **
Für die Verkaufsversion von 'Stronghold Legends' gibt es jetzt einen neuen Patch auf die Version 1.2.
- Freebuild Mode implemented. Press F1 to launch an invasion.
- Single & Multiplayer awards implemented. Trophies are awarded for
various economic and military achievements and stored in the awards cabinet in
the options menu.
- In multiplayer (human only games) you can now turn off fantasy and
- Basic multiplayer chat lobby implemented.
- The host can lock all players' alignments to the same as the
host's alignment. Right click on your alignment to lock all factions.
- The 1-9 keys have been assigned for troop rally points (when the
building is selected).
- You can now edit the data.csv file to customise the game in single
player (this will not affect multiplayer).
- Mounted units will automatically dismount when commanded to move
on top of walls and buildings. When the unit is commanded down from the wall or
building they will automatically remount their horse.
- New siege tower system - When moving a siege tower, the troops on
top of the siege tower will no longer dismount. To dismount troops from a siege
tower ensure only the troops (and not the siege tower) are selected.
- Guard option now implemented - To guard a unit, select a
unit/group of units, click the guard button and then click on the unit you wish
to guard. Wherever that unit moves or attacks, the guarding units will
follow/guard the unit.
- Players can select their player colour in multiplayer and custom
- When a building stops working a yellow exclamation mark will
appear above the building indicating there are no resources available to keep
the building functioning or not enough space available to store the resources
it has produced.
- Players can delete save games and user created maps within the
- You can change your sound settings during multiplayer games.
- Enchanted orbs cause splash damage.
- An option to turn off tooltips has been added.
- "I" key now opens the Castle Kitchen Panel.
- In-game menu buttons have been added allowing users to quit to
previous game menu.
- Cows now "splat" on landing when launched from a trebuchet!
- Screenshots can now be taken using Alt + Q.
- Archers and crossbowmen will now move within range when commanded
to attack an enemy.
- Archers can now push ladders off walls.
- Player can no longer delete buildings when an enemy is nearby.
- AI witches will move to attack when being targeted from the keep.
- AI troops now try and stop you converting nearby troops using the
- Bats harassing has been improved.
- Structures change territory colour when the territory is changed
- Demonic bats no longer slam into the side of the Keep, knocking
units off of the top of the Keep.
- Catapults targeting gatehouses improved.
- The Character Marker Proximity trigger for Dietrich, Arthur, and
Vlad has been fixed.
- At the start of chapter 3 of the Arthur campaign, narrator no
longer says "People are coming to the castle".
- End of mission voice-over will no longer play over the next
mission's story introduction screen.
- The user does not gain half wood back from a man trap or killing
pit once it has been used then deleted.
- The Dragon timing out and dying in Legends Trail map works
- Industry structures stop working when the units operating them are
- Narrator now completes all victory speech.
- Issues with the crystal ball binks have been fixed.
- Lancelot no longer says "My Lord we cannot ride atop the walls"
when he is not on a horse in the Lancelot chapter.
- Building a wall in front of an oil tipper issue fixed.
- Sir Bedivere's speech at the end of the first campaign no longer
runs into the following cut scene.
- Fafnir no longer has the same description as other dragon
- The number of troops that have used an ice tunnel now displays
- Player's werewolves will not disappear when they launched into an
opposing siege camp.
- Issue when placing moat continuously is now fixed.
- The default sound levels have been lowered.
- The user interface flickering while holding TAB key has been
- Issue with textbox from last mission appearing at beginning of the
next mission fixed.
- Infinite wall through towers has been fixed.
- Estates now display correctly in the mini-map using the carter's
- Castle kitchen no longer turns red when targeting using a dragon.
- You can no longer launch werewolves into water.
- The mouse cursor now changes to a "crossed-out" symbol when
attempting to order frost giants to pass through ice tunnels.
- Issue with Vlad placing the incorrect buildings is fixed.
- Issues with buying unavailable goods using the market slider are
- Witches will no longer fire through top of the keep.
- Firing continuous infernal balls exploit has been resolved.
- User is now able to click anywhere on barracks slider to snap to
- The issue with map order resetting after being arranged is
- Various text cut-offs and tooltip boxes improved.
- Siege equipment spawning in invasions improved.
- Audio to tell player they have no available peasants implemented.
- Demonic Bats can now be ordered to stand ground so they will not
attack nearby enemy troops.
- Issue with troops floating in mid-air on destroyed towers has been
- Rally points for dragons are fixed.
- Rally Points for the Knights of the Round Table have individual
- Stake hurler, ballista and orb only have the stand ground option.
- Polar bears cannot use siege towers.
- Random events now appear in the happiness menu.
- Arrow keys can be used to scroll load/save screens.
- Troops no longer get stuck when placing a gatehouse over them.
- The player can no longer control rogue werewolves and outlaws once
they have been killed in multiplayer mode.
- Players can no longer gain back half the resources from buildings
that were free, such as a free stockpile, woodcamp and ox tether, in
- Multiplayer - New players joining a lobby no longer shifts the
starting positions around.
- Multiplayer - Using Lord's power or hatching a dragon while the
chat window is open.
- Multiplayer - The host can no longer start a game when changing to
Economic War with only AI opponents.
- Multiplayer - The other player has been promoted message has been
- Multiplayer - 'The keep is enclosed' message does not play during
the loading screen.
- Multiplayer - When you are in the game, all players are now able
to tell who is on what team.
- Multiplayer - The player colours and map territory in the lobby
screen now match.
- Multiplayer - You can no longer make troops during peace time in
multiplayer, if you had a barracks or special troop's tower pre-placed on your
- Multiplayer - Players can no longer start a game of economic war
in multiplayer mode with goals that cannot be met by all the selected
alignments. e.g. If the objective is to make candles and a player selects the
evil alignment, the game cannot start because evil cannot make candles in the
- Multiplayer - Crossbowmen are more effective against giants in
multiplayer mode only.
- Multiplayer - Giants take more damage from fire and rolling logs
in multiplayer mode only.
- Multiplayer - Moat is now available to all alignments in
multiplayer mode only.
- Custom Skirmish - Start button greyed out until AI opponents are
- Map Editor - The brush sizes updated correctly when switching tool
menus in the Map Editor.
- Map Editor: A wall to be placed no longer gets stuck to the cursor
after mousing over the edge of the map.
- Map Editor: 'Include Lord' button no longer available when enemy
invasions set to Movement or Vandalize.
- Map Editor: Player is now able to set the production of all
- Map Editor: The Leave Map/Stay on Map button fixed.
- Map Editor: The Siegfried, Saxon Warlord, and Pictish Boat Warrior
units no longer appear in the availability tab.
- Map Editor: The Destroy/Normal/Collapsing button appears correctly